CellaView is a Microsoft SQL server-based database software running under Windows designed for real-time graphic display, analysis and storage of the measurement readings. Monitoring, remote control and configuration of the pyrometer are additional features of this software. The CellaView software is included in the scope of delivery of the CellaTemp Pa and CellaPort PT series.
- Windows-based multiple-document interface (MDI)
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact-based database
- Graphic display, recording and logging of measurement data
- Free selection and combination of the measurement readings and status information of up to 31 devices in one or more diagrams
- Simultaneous start of any number of diagrams to record series of measurements in parallel
- Configuration of the cycle duration for data logging and independent archiving
- Parameter setting, calibration and remote control of the
- Saving, loading and transferring of configuration profiles of the devices
- Filtering function to reduce data volume
- Automatic device search
- Permanent connection monitoring
- Automatic archiving of the series of measurements
- Tamper-proof storage of the series of measurements
- Optional data storage in CSV format for subsequent handling in Excel
- Zoom, scroll and analysis functions
- Cursor to display the temperature and the time on the measurement curve
- Very fast data recording (milliseconds)
- Logging of user entries in a log file to check for configuration changes
- Download and software update via Internet
- No license restriction
- Runs under Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- Language selection (DE, GB)
The main feature of the Multiple Document Interface (MDI) based graphic user interface is that several documents can be opened simultaneously in one main window.
The documents are displayed in separate windows. These windows can be positioned at choice and their size can be changed.
RS 485 interface allows networking of pyrometers
The measurement values of the attached devices can be displayed and stored together in one diagram or in individual diagrams.
* The cable VK 02/A AF1 is ncluded in pyrometer shipment.
USB interface connection of the pyrometers
Direct connection of several pyrometers to a computer via USB.
* The cable VK 11/D is included in pyrometer shipment.